Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Virginia's New Health Coverage for Adults
Beginning January 1, 2019, more adults in Virginia will have access to quality, low-cost health insurance.
We're here to help.
Even if you have applied before and been turned down, the rules for Medicaid have changed in Virginia. Find out if you are eligible and get help enrolling in a plan. You can get preventative care, doctor visits, prescriptions, hospitalizations, mental health care and other services.
Call Us at 276.596.6103
A certified enrollment counselor can help find a plan that's right for you and your family.
Our hospital is In-Network with these Virginia Medicaid plans:
- Virginia Premier
- Optima Health
- Aetna Better Health
- Magellan Complete Care
- Anthem Healthkeepers
- Consent to Release Information
- Direct Access Testing Pricing
- Email a Patient
- Health Information
- LifePoint Health National Quality Leader
- Maps & Directions
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Nursery
- Patient Portal
- Patient Privacy Statement
- Patient and Visitors Guide
- Pay Bill Online
- Third Party Applications
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- Universal Medication Form
- Your Health, Our Heroes