Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Skilled Nursing Facility
Clinch Valley Health's Skilled Nursing Facility provides recovery between hospital and home.
To learn more about Clinch Valley Health's Skilled Nursing Facility, please call 276.596.6486.
A Skilled Nursing Facility is a post-acute facility that can help your loved one transition safely back into their home after an acute injusry or illness. The patients participate in their own care, facilitating a quicker and more complete recovery.
- Highly experienced and specialized staff
- Access to your familiar medical staff
- Certified physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapists
- Patient and family participation in patient care
- Close to home
- Detailed discharge planning for home transition
- Accredited by Joint Commission
Admission criteria and services offered:
Patients must have a 3 day in-patient hospital stay to qualify. However, Managed Medicare patients may to to SNF without the 3 day stay if there is an insurance approval.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- IV Therapy
- Palliative Care
To learn more, call 276.596.6486
- Cancer Treatment Center
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Direct Access Laboratory Testing
- Emergency Room
- Heart and Vascular
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Sleep Medicine
- Surgical Services
- Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy
- Vascular Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Women's Services
- Wound Care