Clinch Valley Health offers acute care and outpatient speech pathology service for people of all ages. Our mission is to improve communication and daily living skills by providing comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic services to children and adults. Our goal is to maximize our patients' potential by working collaboratively with families, physicians and other professionals.
Strong communication and swallowing skills are vital for forming friendships, completing dialy living tasks, maintaining nutrition and many other areas of life. At Sovah Health, our speech-language pathologists address problems involving:
- Speech production
- Hearing and reading comprehension
- Verbal and written expressive language
- Memory and problem solving skills
Speech therapy services are available for children and adults with various disabilities or conditions including:
- Neurological impairments such as stroke, traumatic brain injury, Parkinson's disease
- Voice disorders
- Swallowing/feeding/oral motor impairments
- Developmental Delays
- Cleft Palate
Please call 276.596.6142 for outpatient appointments for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and/or Speech Therapy.