Emergency RoomCall 276.596.6000
6801 Gov George C. Peery Hwy
Richlands, VA 24641
Open 24 hours
Health issues don’t take nights and weekends off. Our quality care and treatment don’t either.
Call 9-1-1 if you or a loved one is experiencing a medical emergency.
About our Emergency Room
At Clinch Valley Medical Center, our Emergency Room (ER) team is staffed 24/7 with emergency physicians, nurses and staff who are trained in providing emergency care. Our team combines advanced training with compassionate service to be ready for you or your family when you need it the most.
What to Expect in our ER
As a patient, you will be cared for by staff trained to respond to any type of medical emergency. We understand a visit to the ER can be a very stressful time; therefore, you should expect us to communicate with you and guide you through your situation. You should always ask questions if you do not understand.
Quality Emergency Care
The national recognition we’ve earned demonstrates our staff’s commitment to providing the highest quality of care including:
- American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center Accreditation
Clinch Valley Medical Center received Chest Pain Center accreditation from the American College of Cardiology. We are dedicated to providing our patients with the best heart care treatment available. As an accredited facility, we use the newest methods and best practices in heart care to ensure that our patients receive:
- Right care at the right time to minimize or eliminate heart damage due to heart attack
- Timely and accurate diagnoses to reduce the disruption to your life and get you back home as soon as possible
- Help and communication to better understand how to respond to your heart emergencies
- Improved quality of life after a heart episode
Recognize Emergency Symptoms:
Two of the most common life-threatening emergencies are heart attacks and strokes. Timely treatment is crucial!