If the past year has taught us anything, it’s that our health and the health of our loved ones means everything.
July 15, 2021
If the past year has taught us anything, it’s that our health and the health of our loved ones means everything. This concept is not new to Clinch Valley Health as the health and safety of our patients and team has always been our top priority, and as the healthcare leader in our area, we know our community holds our hospital to the highest standard for care.
Over the past few months, cases of COVID-19 have declined significantly in our hospital and community, and federal and state COVID-19 restrictions continue to ease. With these changes, it’s important to know and understand the impact on our hospital's operations.
We are excited to make important changes like:
- Welcoming back visitors to our facilities
- Discontinuing mandatory pre-operative COVID testing
- Making eye protection optional for clinical staff who are not caring for a suspected or positive COVID-19 patient
We continue to take all the necessary precautions to keep our patients and staff safe, and the following protocols have not changed:
- Isolating our COVID-19 patients
- Enforcing a universal masking policy
- Implementing the most effective cleaning and disinfecting protocols
Importantly, we continue to strictly adhere to the latest CDC and state guidance for healthcare settings. As these guidelines continue to evolve, we will update our policies and protocols accordingly.
We would like to remind you:
- If you haven’t already, get vaccinated and be a vaccine hero!
- If you have been delaying your healthcare for any reason, now is the time to address those concerns, large or small, that you’ve been putting off.
- Our doors are open; our facilities are clean and safe; and our team is ready to care for you.
- We are here to help, providing a range of quality healthcare services from routine screenings, to surgeries, to emergency care.
- Get the care you need now.
- To find a healthcare provider, call our Physician Referral Line at 800.424DOCS or visit our Find a Doctor tab our website https://www.clinchvalleyhealth.com/find-a-doctor.
- We also offer online scheduling and telehealth options for your convenience.
We are honored to serve as your healthcare provider and are so appreciative of the support you’ve shown our teams over the past year. Together, we are eager to move forward with your continued support. Don’t wait to get the care you need. Get care now. After all, your health means everything.